The right education is the best start in life your daughter could wish for. We appreciate the investment you are making in her future.
Our competitive fees balance excellence with affordability, across our Preschool, Junior School, Senior School and Sixth Form, to ensure you receive the very best value for money.
- 5% Sibling Discount in Preschool and Junior School: If you have more than one child attending our Preschool or Junior School the youngest sibling(s) will receive a 5% reduction on their fees**
These fees apply from September 2023.
Preschool (2 full days or 4 half days per week minimum)
*Funded childcare up to 15 hours per week can
apply to Preschool places (see below for details)
£4,221 per term
Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 day
|£4,221 per term
|Year 3 and Year 4 day
||£5,526 per term
|Year 5 and Year 6 day
||£5,827 per term
|Year 7 to Upper Sixth day
||£6,580 per term
|Year 5 and Year 6 full boarding
||£13,148 per term
|Year 7 to Upper Sixth weekly boarding
||£11,699 per term
|Year 7 to Upper Sixth full boarding
||£13,892 per term
- Workplace childcare vouchers: We accept this form of payment towards after school provision at the Junior School.
- *Preschool funded with Universal Entitlement: We offer universal entitlement of up to 15 hours per week. This is an entitlement to funded childcare for parents of children aged 3 and 4 and these hours are paid for by Cambridgeshire County Council, subject to parents meeting the eligibility criteria and prompt receipt of the necessary paperwork. Universal entitlement can be used for our afternoon sessions, Monday to Friday, 12.30-3.30. These hours must be fixed in advance on a termly basis. If you wish for your daughter to attend additional afternoon session(s) once term has begun, you will be charged for this at our normal half-day rate. Universal entitlement is only available in the Preschool class. Once your daughter joins Reception, the funding is no longer available, even if she is still 4 years old. For more information, please contact our Admissions team.
- **Preschool and Junior School sibling discount: The eldest child’s fees remain at the standard level. This discount ends at the point the youngest sibling is the only remaining child in Junior School.
- School meals are charged separately for day students.
- Preschool: £3.85 per day (£225 per term for full time)
- Junior School: £3.85 per day (£225 per term)
- Senior School and Sixth Form: £5.00 per day
- Preschool and Junior School: Homework Club, Late Stay and Twilight club
- Homework Club (Year 3 to 6) 4.00pm to 5.00pm: £8.00 per session, including tea
- Late Stay (Preschool to Year 2) 4.00pm to 5.00pm: £8.00 per session, including tea
- Twilight Club (Preschool to Year 6) 5.00pm to 6.00pm: £8.00 per session
- Speech and Drama (LAMDA) tuition
- Junior School: £140 per term for 10 x 20 minute lessons in pairs, or 10 x 30 minute lessons in groups of three
- Senior School and Sixth Form: £225 for 10 lessons per term (in pairs).
- In our Junior School, Senior School and Sixth Form music lessons are £24.50 for half an hour (£245 for 10 lessons) for all the musical instruments we teach.
- Costs for any other extra-curricular activities, trips and visits will be notified and charged separately.
- Boarding fees include books, stationery, all meals and the cost of boarding trips. Boarding fees are paid in three instalments (at the beginning of each term).
Flexi boarding is offered to Day students from Year 5 upwards (subject to availability):
- £85 for one or two nights
- £80 per night if it is for three nights in any one week
To apply for a place, please complete our application form online and submit online payment for your non-refundable application fee:
- The application fee for a day place is £100
- The application fee for a boarding place is £150
Successful applicants pay a deposit to secure their place at St Mary’s School:
- Deposit for a day place is £500
- Deposit for a boarding place is the equivalent of one term’s fees
Please note: This deposit is non-refundable upon your daughter not starting with us after accepting her place. The deposit will be refunded or deducted from your final term's bill (less any unpaid charges) if your daughter joins and studies with us.
- Termly installments: We issue fee bills at the end of each term, for the following term. Fees are due and payable in full before the commencement of the school term to which they relate.
- We only accept workplace childcare vouchers as payment for after school care (not for school fees).
- Monthly payments: If you live in the UK, you can opt to pay fees monthly, using a School Fee Plan. *Please note these monthly payments will incur an interest fee.
Payments with Flywire
St Mary's School has partnered with Flywire to provide you with an easy and secure method of sending fee payments. Flywire enables you to pay in more than 150 currencies and ensures that St. Mary's School receives the full amount. Payment methods include bank transfer, card, and eWallet options (PayPal & AliPay).
To make your payment visit St Mary's School Flywire
If you require any help withyour payment, visit here: http://flywire.com/help
For more information please contact the admissions team:
Admissions Officer (UK) | +44 1223 224 167 | firstname.lastname@example.org
International Admissions Officer | +44 1223 224 157 | email@example.com
Junior School Admissions Officer | +44 1223 224 177 | firstname.lastname@example.org