Strategic plan 2021-2024
Our vision is to develop engaged and compassionate young women with the aspiration, confidence and integrity to help shape a better world.
Explore our plan for delivering this vision
Our school aims
Developed in partnership with parents, our school aims underpin our approach to education across our Preschool, Junior School, Senior School and Sixth Form and reflect our values as a Mary Ward School.
- To deliver an excellent, challenging and innovative academic education which fosters an independent love of learning, intellectual curiosity and knowledge.
- To provide an aspirational all-round education promoting creativity, enterprise, collaboration; building life-long skills.
- To encourage in each girl a sense of her own worth, talents and aptitudes so that she will realise these with courage and resilience.
- To provide a strong moral and spiritual framework underpinned by the core values of integrity, justice and respect for human dignity.
- To create an environment of love, hope and joy based on Gospel values in which individuals are cherished and genuine relationships are nurtured.
- To develop confident global citizens by instilling a strong sense of responsibility towards others and through charity and service to the local and world-wide community.
- To walk alongside our parents, valuing their role as the first educator of the child.
"St Mary's is the best learning environment for both our daughters, even though they are so different! Of all the teachers we have had the chance to be acquainted with, there is not one who we have not thought of in the highest possible terms. You have a wonderful team and they are all extremely competent, engaging, and immensely caring with the girls!” Leila Z-L, Parent, Junior School