The right education is the best start in life your daughter could wish for. We appreciate the investment you are making in her future.
Our competitive fees balance excellence with affordability, across our Junior School, Senior School and Sixth Form, to ensure you receive the very best value for money.
Fee payment flexibility
Choose to pay fees monthly through the School Fee Plan* or as three termly instalments per year.
||Monthly (School Fee Plan)*
|Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 day
||£867 per month*
||£3,468 per term
|Year 3 and Year 4 day
||£1135.25 per month*
||£4,541 per term
|Year 5 and Year 6 day
||£1196.75 per month*
||£4,787 per term
|Year 7 to Upper Sixth day
||£1,364.75 per month*
||£5,459 per term
|Year 5 and Year 6 weekly boarding
||£8,762 per term
|Year 5 and Year 6 full boarding
||£10,607 per term
|Year 7 to Upper Sixth weekly boarding
||£9,437 per term
|Year 7 to Upper Sixth full boarding
||£11,207 per term
- School meals are charged separately for day students.
- Junior School: £200 per term
- Senior School and Sixth Form: £4.50 per day
- Junior School after school care including school clubs:
- Until 5.00pm: £6.50 per session.
- Until 6.00pm: £13 per session.
- Speech and Drama (LAMDA) tuition
- Junior School: £120 for 10 lessons (in pairs) or £135 for 10 lessons (individuals).
- Senior School: £200 for 10 lessons per term (in pairs).
- Music lessons are £200 for 10 individual lessons per term across all Schools for all the musical instruments we teach.
- Costs for any other extra-curricular activities, trips and visits will be notified and charged separately.
- Boarding fees include books, stationery, all meals and the cost of boarding trips. Boarding fees are paid in three instalments (at the beginning of each term).
Flexi boarding is offered to day students from Year 5 upwards (subject to availability):
- £75 for one or two nights
- £70 per night if it is for three nights in any one week
Admissions one-off costs
- Application fee (non-refundable) £75
- Deposit for day place £500
- Deposits for weekly or full boarding place for European Union students (if applicants' parents are resident citizens of the EU) £1,000
- Deposits for a weekly or full boarding place for non-European Union students (if applicants' parents are not citizens or residents of the EU) £5,000
- Termly installments: We issue fee bills at the end of each term, for the following term. Fees are due and payable in full before the commencement of the school term to which they relate.
- Monthly payments: If you live in the UK, you can opt to pay fees monthly, using a School Fee Plan. *Please note these monthly payments will incur an interest fee.
For more information please contact the admissions team:
Admissions Officer (UK) | +44 1223 224 167 | email@example.com
International Admissions Officer | +44 1223 224 157 | firstname.lastname@example.org