The right education is the best start in life your daughter could wish for. We appreciate the investment you are making in her future.
Our competitive fees balance excellence with affordability, across our Preschool, Junior School, Senior School and Sixth Form, to ensure you receive the very best value for money.
These fees apply from January 2021.
|Preschool (2 full days or 4 half days per week minimum)
- Full time: £3,641 per term
- A full day: £65
- A half day: £32.50
|Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 day
||£3,641 per term
|Year 3 and Year 4 day
||£4,768 per term
|Year 5 and Year 6 day
||£5,026 per term
|Year 7 to Upper Sixth day
||£5,677 per term
|Year 5 and Year 6 weekly boarding
||£9,200 per term
|Year 5 and Year 6 full boarding
||£11,137 per term
|Year 7 to Upper Sixth weekly boarding
||£9,909 per term
|Year 7 to Upper Sixth full boarding
||£11,767 per term
Flexi boarding is offered to Day students from Year 5 upwards (subject to availability):
- £75 for one or two nights
- £70 per night if it is for three nights in any one week
Admissions one-off costs
To apply for a place, please complete our application form online and submit online payment for your non-refundable application fee.
- The non-refundable application fee is £75 for applications for students joining us this academic year and is paid when you submit your application form.
- Deposit for a day place for 2020 entry is £500.
- For 2020 entry, the deposit for weekly or full boarding place for European Union students (if applicants' parents are resident citizens of the EU) is £1,000.
- For 2020 entry, the deposit for a weekly or full boarding place for non-European Union students (if applicants' parents are not citizens or residents of the EU) is £5,000.
- Deposit for a day place for 2021 entry is £500.
- The non-refundable application fee is £100 for a day student or £150 for a boarding student, and is paid when you submit your application form.
- For 2021 entry, the deposit for a boarding place is one term's fees.
- Termly installments: We issue fee bills at the end of each term, for the following term. Fees are due and payable in full before the commencement of the school term to which they relate.
- We only accept workplace childcare vouchers as payment for after school care (not for school fees).
- Monthly payments: If you live in the UK, you can opt to pay fees monthly, using a School Fee Plan. *Please note these monthly payments will incur an interest fee.
Payments with Flywire
St Mary's School has partnered with Flywire to provide you with an easy and secure method of sending fee payments. Flywire enables you to pay in more than 150 currencies and ensures that St. Mary's School receives the full amount. Payment methods include bank transfer, card, and eWallet options (PayPal & AliPay).
To make your payment use the form below or visit here: http://stmaryscambridge.flywire.com/
If you require any help with your payment, visit here: http://flywire.com/help
For more information please contact the admissions team:
Admissions Officer (UK) | +44 1223 224 167 | email@example.com
International Admissions Officer | +44 1223 224 157 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Junior School Admissions Officer | +44 1223 224 177 | email@example.com