UK visa requirements

St Mary’s School, Cambridge is licensed as a Tier 4 Sponsor by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) for Tier 4 Visa entry and offers child student visa sponsorship for full boarders.

International students from outside the European Union must apply for permission to come to, or remain, in the UK as a student.

If a visa is required for a student to study in the UK, the applicant must be under the age of 18 on the first day of the school year in which she begins her studies at St Mary's.

Please contact UKVI to help you choose the correct route for you.