Students who do not have a family member in the country are legally required to have a guardian in the UK and we will not accept a student to the school unless they have one.
Often education agents include the arrangement of guardians in their service to families; alternatively families can apply direct to AEGIS. It is the responsibility of each family, and not the school, to ensure that the guardian is in place.
- Live within 75 miles of the school
- Be available to host the student for Exeat weekends and during the school holidays, as well as in exceptional circumstances, such as owing to illness or disciplinary issues and must be fully responsible for making travel and accommodation arrangements for your daughter during these times
- Be able to communicate effectively with parents, the school and the student
- Be able to come to the school at short notice, if necessary
- Represent parents at parents' evenings and other school activities, which might normally be attended by parents.